Wednesday, July 23, 2008

There's something different here

No, I didn't get my hair cut or lose weight (GOD I WISH!). I just figured the old blogspot needed a fresh coat of paint and a little remodeling. Notice the new background and Monkey/Bear photos. One thing I have noticed about them getting older is that it's more and more difficult to catch them being cute at the same time, not that it was EVER easy.
Notice, too that there is a new feature. The copy cat is at it again. Yes, Pepicek, I stole your feature of letting us know what is in and what isn't, but it's only cuz I love it so much. It so helps me to make sure that my little circus is just that and not crossing the border into freak show.
So, until next time, hope all is well. Stay tuned for an update on the Ringmaster and Man's Geek Fest 2008-X-Files, Dark Knight, AND the Star Wars exhibit?!?! Nerd heaven! I seriously can't wait!

No comments: