Tuesday, May 29, 2007

All Quiet on the Western Front

Lack of original sin sits well with the girls. Although Saturday was extremely worrisome (Bear screamed and screamed and screamed and, well you get the idea). I was absolutely certain that they were going to yell through the whole thing. Much to our surprise, neither girl made a peep during the service. Thank GOD! Believe you me, I was doing some praying Saturday night!

And now we move into the TMI section...Abigail's got a serious case of diaper rash from her antibiotics. It's so bad that it melts the butt paste. On a brighter note, I am officially out of the milk business. The girls had their last bottle of breast milk today. Such a relief!

Not much else is happening...nothing funny, nothing overly notable, which is good I think.

Until next time.

No comments: