Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Work Sucks, I know

T minus 2 days and counting until the return. I am so not looking forward to it. I haven't been at work to work since February 12. Since then, the job has changed, the work has been expanded, and a bunch of familar faces have left. I am really nervous. As much as some days at home are harried and overwhelming, at least these babies know that I am their superior. That isn't always the case at work. Ah well, no way around it, have to go through it.

Speaking of babies, they are well. I can't belive that they will be 3 months old soon. It seemed so far away when people said, "Oh she'll outgrow that by 3 months." Now it's here and I have to say that I am a little sad. By turning 3 months, they are no longer able to use the newborn monicker-they are now "infants." Infant seems so broad to me. I liked saying, "I have newborn twins. I can't possibly donate to the annual fund." "I have infant twins," is so much less impressive in my mind. Most people don't even hear the age part any way. They just focus on the word twins. They are a spectical even auditorily.

And speaking of specticals, what is it that makes people think that they can touch your child. I was in Target today and two different parties actually pushed up the visors on the car seats. Who does that? I mean I know we are somewhat asking for it by putting them side by side in a cart, but still...look with your eyes, not your fingers! Man, people tick me off.

Well I guess I have nothing else to say. I must get back to my dwelling on work, watching Abigail stare at whatever it is that she is staring at on the side of the laptop, and eating of Lorna Doones. Until next time.

3 comments:

betseyp said...

you are hilarious.

gachevsky said...

Who are these twins you speak of? How come you didn't tell me about this???? Man, I'm so out of the loop.

gachevsky said...

Oh, you should change the time setting. You are currently set to PST.